Soft & Beautiful Makeup Look
This beautiful look can be worn everyday. Add some lashes and it can be worn even on your wedding day!
Golden eyelids with a peachy cheek and pink lip is such a soft look and it would make anyone look spectacular.
This look is brought to you by Lauren Andersen. A guest artist at Monika Blunder's studio. Monika Blunder is such an amazing makeup artist. You can subscribe to her youtube channel here. We'll bring you some tutorials from Monika very soon.
The makeup here is light and will enhance your natural beauty. It is simple and does not involve any heavy contouring which is perfect for hot summer days!
You will look stunning anytime and for any occasion. The beautiful girl in the video got married shortly after they filmed the tutorial.
Here's a list of the products used:
- Rodial Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Mask (to plump the skin)
- Hourglass Veil Primer (for high shine areas)
- Honest Beauty Luminizing Foundation. Product has not launched yet but you may use Honest Beauty Everything Cream Foundation in Sand & Camel or Honest Beauty Everything Tinted Moisturizer in Sand
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerize Cream Shadow in Bette
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Radiant Light
- MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy
- Japonesque Eyelash Curler
- Dior Diorshow Blackout Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Caramel
- Cle de Peau Concealer in Ocher
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light
- Anastasia Illuminator in Peach Nectar
- Chanel Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Rose Initial
- Avon Perfectly Matte Lipstick in Pure Pink
- Burberry Lip Definer in Dusty Rose
- Honest Beauty Magic Balm
- Use a Beauty Blender to press in the foundation and to pickup any extra product that may be left on the skin and allow your skin to shine through
- Use the Hightlighter on your eyes, on the crease and overlap the lid - it sets the powder and it gives a little shine, up to the brow
- Use the gold eyeshadow under the lower lashes
- Deepen the lash line with a brown eyeliner and use a dome brush to smudge it out
- Use the Hourglass powder to set the makeup and give it a beautiful glow without looking oily
- The Anastasia Illuminator in Peach Nectar adds a little warmth
- Add Pink blush to breakup the peachyness
- Add a little Magic Balm to the center of the lips to add a little shine and moisture and to the top of cheek bones
Shop the Look
Watch the Video
Trying this pretty look? Tell us in the comments.
Photos: Cybele Malinowski | Emily Abay | Ania Milczarczyk
Video: Monika Blunder