Perfect For Every Eye Color Violet Smoky Eyes
Hello familia. Here's a beautiful Antique violet smoky eyes look that works for Everyone! Violet looks gorgeous on my green, blue and brown eyed girls so give it a whirl!
Let's keep it sweet and to the point focusing just on the eyes, cheeks and lips!
I love the new permanent Fall palette called Modern Renaissance by Anastasia Beverly Hills so I'll be sure to bring you more looks. This one is brought to you by Pro makeup artist Jordan Liberty. This essential palette has a great combination of matte and a couple of shimmer tones so it's perfect for anyone and will be your new go to palette! Designed after shades of actual oil paint used during the renaissance, it has great pigmentation and is excellent for any skin color.
- Apply the matte grey violet shade Buon Fresco over primed eyelids from lash line to crease.
- Apply the matte golden shade Golden Ochre from crease to brow. This matte golden shade will warm up cool tones and makes a great accent to the violet.
- Apply the rich warm metallic shadow Antique Bronze to the outer corner and crease to add drama and create definition. Apply this shade to the lower lash line as well.
- Apply the matte deep brown shade Cyprus Umber to deepen the outer V of the eye from outer corner of the lid to outer corner of the lower lash line.
- To really pop the eyes add the shimmery highlight shade Primavera to the inner corners of the eyes, it makes the eyes almost cat like.
- Add Darkside liner to line the upper lash line and outer third of the lower lash line, accentuating the outer V. Smudge to create a softer line but be sure to work one eye at a time since it dries within the first 30-60 seconds.
- Finish with mascara.
- Complete the look by defining the brows with Brow Wiz and set them in place with Clear Brow gel for perfect brows that last all day.
- Use the ABH Pro Pencil to outline the underside of the brow and over the arch, blend with a brush. This will make the brows look cleaner and more lifted.
- Apply your favorite foundation and concealer. Here he used ABH Stick Foundation in Cool beige.
- Apply Bronzed from the Sun dipped ABH Glow Kit palette as a blush. It's a luminous deep bronze shade that looks amazing applied over the cheeks!
- Add Primavera as a highlight to the cupid's bow.
- Apply ABH matte Liquid lipstick in Stripped to finish the look.
Shop the Look
Watch the Video
Trying this look? Tell us in the comments.
Photos: ABH | Ania Milczarczyk