A "No Makeup" Makeup Look
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase, at no extra cost to you, after clicking on my links. Thank you for supporting a cheeky lifestyle!
I wanted to bring you a super easy "No Makeup" Makeup look, perfect for everyday and to encourage you to change things a bit. Give your eyeliner and cat eye a well deserved break, mix it up and try a new look. Keep it fresh now that temperatures are starting to heat up!
Oh and always check out our Currently Loving! section on the right sidebar and our Currently Trending! section on the bottom of the page for the latest items, we change them out weekly!
We bring you, once again, the lovely Teni Panosian. This "No Makeup" Makeup look is one of the prettiest ones out there. You can subscribe to her youtube channel here.
- Spot treat and help heal any blemishes with Murad's Age Spot & Pigment Lightening Serum. You may also apply to your entire face for an allover glow. Give it enough time to sink in and replenish your skin.
- Apply Primer: Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer and allow it to dry.
- Correct any problem areas, like under eye and corner darkness or breakouts with NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger. It's applied first to keep the whole look as natural and light as possible and you end up using less product.
- Blend out the concealer with Urban Decay's 'Pro" Large Eyeshadow Brush (you may use it as a concealer brush).
- Apply your base, anything lightweight and sheer with tint, bb cream or cc cream in its name:
- For Normal Dry you may use NARS x Charlotte Gainsbourg Hydrating Glow Tint in Medium
- For Oilier skin types you may use:
- Cover FX Custom Cover Drops mixed in with Cover FX Custom Blotting Drops to reduce the look of shine and excess oil. The Custom Cover Drops allow you to transform all of your favorite liquid beauty products into your ideal foundation or tinted moisturizer. With this breakthrough formula you can customize both your level of coverage and desired finish. What you choose to mix Custom Cover Drops with will determine your finish. For a radiant finish, add to products like oils, serums, or creams. For a matte finish, mix with a mattifying primer or lightweight lotion. The possibilities are endless! Then, simply adjust your coverage by the number of drops you add. 1 Drop = Sheer Coverage 2 Drops = Medium Coverage 3 Drops = Full Coverage 4 Drops = Extra Full Coverage. You may use the Custom Blotting Drops with any tinted moisturizer or foundation.
- NARS Velvet Matte Skin Tint. With SPF 30 and a Matte finish it offers a bit more coverage than the Hydrating Glow Tint.
- Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint. It offers a remarkable finish and good coverage for a skin tint.
- Blend out and buff your tinted moisturizer into your skin with Urban Decay's Optical Blurring brush. Since it goes over the areas with concealer it will make the whole look more natural.
- Warm up your face a bit with Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer. It's matte and pretty subtle.
- Apply your bronzer lightly with Urban Decay's 'Pro' Large Powder brush. Apply to cheekbones, temples, forehead and jaw line.
- Let's bring a little more life to your face with LORAC 'Color Source' Buildable Blush in Spectra. It's a silky smooth matte.
- Apply your blush and keep it pretty subtle with Charlotte Tilbury's Blusher brush. Apply to the apples of your cheek and a bit on your cheek bones.
- Apply a bit of highlighter for glowing skin. Dab on the cream formula Rainforest of the Sea Tarte Twinkle Stick highlighter in Spotlight. Apply top of cheekbones, on brow bone and blend it with your fingers.
- Add a bit of luminosity or set your makeup depending on your skin type.
- For the eyes, tightline, line the inner rim of your lash line, with Jouer Slim Creme Eyeliner in Matte Brown. This defines and darkens your lash line.
- Dab with your finger some of the highlighter, Rainforest of the Sea Tarte Twinkle Stick highlighter in Spotlight, on the center of your lids and inner eye corner.
- Apply Eyeko 'Fat Brush' Mascara for a feathery look as opposed to voluminous piecy and long.
- Set your brows and make them appear a bit fuller with Maybelline's Brow Precise Fiber Volumizer in Auburn. This particular color is slightly lighter so it will soften the look.
- Apply Maybelline's Lip Studio Color Jolt lip color in Stripped Down. I am loving this color right now. It's the perfect blush nude and ideal for everyday.
- Apply Maybelline's Baby Lips Color Balm Crayon in Toasted Taupe on the center of the lips to give it an extra glossy finish and lighten it up just a bit.
Voilá! C'est Magnifique! You are ready to conquer your day!
Shop the Look
Watch the Video
Ready for an easy update? Tell us in the comments.
Photos: Emily Abay | @aniamilczarczyk | Carter Smith
Video: Teni Panosian