Everyday Makeup Look
This natural everyday look is fresh, glowing and very easy.
We've included 5 different lippie options so you can switch it up as you like!
This is such a minimalist look! I really like how she softens the edges of the eyeliner with the bronzer/highlighter adding a hint of glow! I know you'll look just gorgeous!
Below I'll list the main products used and some more affordable options that are just as great!
I've been loving Pixi's Glowtion Day Dew. This illuminating skin-perfector nourishes & soothes while giving a boost to dull skin. It imparts a natural-looking radiance to skin tone, making it look healthier & more even. It has lavender and I love that it is feather light and hydrating at the same time.
- Pixi Glowtion Day Dew can be easily substituted for Elcie Cosmetics Glow Enhancer Oil
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation in Medium 5 OR you can use L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup
- Beauty Blender
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Ginger OR you can use NYX Cosmetics Hi Definition Photo Concealer Wand
- LORAC PRO Contour Palette OR you can use Wet n Wild Megaglo Contouring Palette
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Powder in Medium
- NARS Limited Edition Orgasm Blush
- TheBalm Betty-Lou Manizer Bronzer (can be used as a bronzer, highlighter, and shadow) OR you can use Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Beauty Balm BB Bronzer
- Hourglass 1.5mm black eyeliner pencil
- Maybelline Spider Effect Mascara
- Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Warm Brunette OR you can use NYX Cosmetics ultra-thin Micro Brow Pencil in Chocolate
- Hourglass Panoramic Long Wear Lip Pencil in Canvas OR you can use NYX Cosmetics Retractable Lip Liner in Nude
- LORAC Lips With Benefits lip gloss in Chuck OR you can use L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire in Nude Ballet
Other Lip color choices:
- NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Creme in London
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color in Flirtation
- Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid in Rebel Red
- Tarte Tarteist Matte Lip Paint in Adorbs
Shop the Look
Watch the Video
Are you going to recreate it? Tell us in the comments.
Photo: Christian Vierig | Stylesnooperdan
Video: Teni Panosian