Work School Everyday Look
Hello hello! Apologies for not posting last week but we were moving! Between searching for a home, packing and unpacking you could say we were kind of busy and there is lots going on but it's all good! We are so excited because it's all for our little family but enough about me, let's talk about you.
You will love this makeup look not only for it's simplicity but because you can wear it anytime anywhere. It's back to school time so for school, work, running errands you get my drift. I for one love changing up the daily routine and you should try it too. You can manage ten minutes in the morning for a look that will make you feel fabulous all day!
If you wear the same look everyday then I'm here to tell you it's time for a change darling!
We bring you once again one of my favorite makeup artists Melissa Alatorre. You may subscribe to her youtube channel here.
This look uses all drugstore products and it is very affordable so there are no excuses! Go ahead and give it a try!
- One product I have used that she didn't mention is the Neutrogena healthy skin anti-aging perfector. I use it in medium to deep 60. I know it looks a bit dark but just use a tiny bit and apply using a damp beauty blender. It's a moisturizing retinol treatment with sunscreen SPF20. It evens the skin tone, is a moisturizer with SPF and can be worn everyday!
- Remember to wet and squeeze the excess water of your beauty blender before using it.
- The NYX concealer does a great job at highlighting since it's lighter and it's a great way for you to look more awake and alive and refreshed.
- Blend blend blend that under eye concealer, you want to brighten up the inner corner and eye area and not have it look cakey.
- Use a concealer closer to your skin tone to hide any blemishes.
- I really like how the RCMA powder really adds that glow to the under eye area.
- Use the Maybelline Loose powder for the rest of your face.
- Adding a bronzer will add dimension and will chisel out your face similar to countouring but in less time.
- Remember to highlight to add a little more luminosity to the skin.
- Softly blend the bronzer, blush and highlighter.
- Use a Setting spray to look a little more clean and natural.
- Prime the eyelids to prevent creasing and to help your eye shadow last all day.
- Use a bronzer in the crease and outer v of the eye and in the lower lash line, it's super light but it adds some definition to the eyes.
- If you want to deepen up the look use a brown eyeshadow in the same v section.
- Use the highlight color of the bronzer palette to the inner corners and lid of the eye to brighten up the eye.
- Remember to define those brows.
- My current favorite mascara is Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara in Very Black! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!
- Complete the look with a great rosey nude lip but any color will do.
And you're done!
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Sunscreen
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer
- L'Oreal Lumi Cushion Foundation in shade Classic Buff (N3.5) OR
- Neutrogena healthy skin anti-aging perfector in medium to deep 60
- NYX Sculp & Highlight Face Duo in Taupe
- Maybelline Fit me Concealer in Light
- Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder OR
- Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in Light 01 OR
- RCMA No Color Powder
- Rimmel London Kate (Moss) Sculpting and Hightlighting kit in Coral Glow
- Wet n Wild Photofocus Setting Spray
- NYX proof it! Eyeshadow Primer
- NYX eye shadow palette (for brown to darken crease)
- Maybelline Brow Precise micro pencil
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara
- Maybelline Color jolt intense lip paint in Stripped Down 05
Shop the Look
Watch the Video
Ready for a new everyday look? Tell us in the comments.
Photos: Eddie New | Emily Abay
Photo & Video: Melissa Alatorre