Daytime Smokey Eye
This gorgeous smokey eye is perfect for any daytime party you may have in tow. Graduations, baby showers, father's day, lunch date with your husband! You can make any occasion meaningful and why not get dolled up for it!
It's perfect for my brown eyed girls but as you see also beautiful on hazel or blue eyes. It's all matte with a bit of highlight.
This makeup look is brought to you by another makeup vlogger I really like, Kathleen Ligths. Subscribe to her youtube channel here. If not, no worries, you will see more of her at a cheeky lifestyle!
The main makeup products to achieve this look are:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadows in Bone, Day Rate & Birkin
- Nars Eyeshadows in Sophia & Coconut Grove
- or more affordable:
- Sonia Kashuk Eye Couture Eye on Textured Nudes & Eye on Neutral
- Nyx Angel Veil Primer
- Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation + Concealer in Linen
- or great dupe:
- Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation + Concealer
- Essence Smokey 2 in 1 Khol Kajal Liner in Smokey Black
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer in Bronzer
- Urban Decay SunKissed Beached Bronzer
- Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Highlight in Light 01
- Jouer Long Wear Lip Creme in Dulce De Leche
- NYX Matte Lipstick in Eurotrash
I've included all the makeup products and some affordable dupes!
Shop the Look
Watch the Video
Go give it a shot and let us know how it went. Tell us in the comments.
Photos: Bryan Rodner Carr | Stylesnooperdan | @margotrobbie | Youngjun Koo
Video: Kathleen Lights