Rock The Prettiest Rose Gold Eye Look
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Thank you for supporting a cheeky lifestyle!
Long time no chat darlings!
I've had mono for the past 4 months and it has not been fun but it seems it might be almost over so yeayyyy!
Spring is in the air with bluebonnets everywhere and one color that is really on trend? PINK!
I'm obsessed lately with everything Blush, Rose Gold and in between and finally picked up the Urban Decay Naked 3 eyeshadow palette. I actually had a Sephora gift card from my inlaws and I had been saving it for an eyeshadow palette, just had not decided on which one yet. I like to use my gift cards on special items I want instead of need. It makes it more memorable to me. My father in law passed away in February so even though I will remember him for the times we shared, I can always think of him when I use this.
This lovely Rose Gold eye look has been created by Kathleen Lights, subscribe to her youtube channel here. She used the beautiful Urban Decay's Naked 3 palette. If you haven't picked it up yet I suggest you do! It is a gorgeous array of light to dark rose gold shadows along with bronze and gold complementary shades. Just so pretty!
- Prime eyelids.
- Apply Limit onto crease.
- Apply Trick onto the eyelid. Spray your brush with some Mac Fix+ or water for a more intense shimmery look.
- Apply Nooner onto your outer V, from the outer corner of the lid and bring it onto the crease.
- Apply Factory on your lower lash line.
- Apply Nooner on your lower lash line as well.
- Apply Strange to your inner corner and brow bone as a highlight.
- Apply Trick onto inner corner of bottom lash line to brighten it up even more.
- Finish with mascara on upper and lower lashes.
- Complete the look by defining your brows.
- Apply your favorite foundation and concealer.
- Apply Physicians Formula Bronze Booster to bronze your face and warm it up a bit.
- Apply Maybelline's Color Sensational lipstick in Blushing Beige. You can also use Maybelline's Baby Lips in Toasted Taupe.
- Apply Maybelline's Color Sensational lipstick in Faint for Fuschia or Maybelline's Baby Lips in Pink Smooch for more of a pinky nude.
- Finish the look with some gorgeous e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Hightlighter in Pink Diamonds. Apply to your cheekbones, bridge of nose and cupid's bow.
Shop the Look
Watch the Video
Ready to rock this gorgeous rose gold look? Tell us in the comments.
Photos: Bryan Rodner Carr | @carterbedloesmith | Emily Abay | @emrata
Video: Kathleen Lights